Pegasus: Semi-Power Standing wheelchair
If you like the idea of our standing wheelchair Leo, but lacks the strength from palms and fingers, you can use Pegasus. You need to use one finger to control the stand/sit movement.
- Pegasus has a similar function as Leo but with the power stand/sit function. You can control Up/Down movement at your own pace with a small controller at the tip of the armrest.
- It is suitable for paraplegia and hemiplegia users with weak arms, hands & fingers. (Should you want to drive or travel in a standing position, kindly look into the fully powered models Phoenix and Draco).
- Practise stand up and sit down frequently for maximum health benefits. Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab center.
- Both front and rear wheels are quick-release detachable, with solid PU tires.
- You can detach the 4 wheels and then fold down the backrest to become compact enough to fit in a regular car trunk.
- Total weight of this semi-power standing wheelchair is 32kg (70.4 lb), however, can reduce to 27kg (59.4 lb) after detaching 4 wheels by quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability, and safety standards.
- Pegasus is available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat width with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different sizes and leg lengths.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- It comes with other straps for the knee, chest, and safety belt. (In addition, optional safety straps like thigh strap, ankle strap, H-shape harness are available too).
Other Important Features of Pegasus Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair
- It is equipped with Rear Wheels Suspension by Polyurethane blocks in order to provide more comfortable rides.
- You may use your cushion on the seat because the seat is velcro ready.
- Up to 5-year international warranty