Leo is the best and lightest standing wheelchair:
Leo is the Lightest Standing Wheelchair, and it has changed the lives of uncountable users worldwide. The results and convenience are so much better than the conventional standing frame/standing bed, primarily if you actively use it as exercise & rehab aid equipment.
- Leo provides you with 10 health benefits, convenience, better exercise, and it can even improve your work capabilities.
- With a proprietary user-controlled stand-sit mechanism, the user can control the stand or sit movement at his own pace to prevent muscle spasms.
- It is suitable for paraplegia with good strength in arms, palms, and fingers. (Otherwise, Pegasus would be the alternate choice. Should you want to move in standing position, please look into Phoenix and Draco)
- Practise stand up, sit down frequently, and stand as long as possible for maximum health benefits.
Daily life Benefits:
- Many users enjoy using Leo portable standing wheelchair to start their exercise life in a regular gym.
- Leo also enhances their working and study capabilities, including cooking, teaching, daily office work, including presentations.
- Social life becomes more manageable when standing.
Unique Features of Leo Standing Wheelchair:
- Very safe, and no worries of falling forward due to our patented mechanism. (And our standing wheelchairs has been sold in the market for many years with an excellent reputation)
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users of different sizes and leg lengths.
- You may use your cushion on the seat because the seat is velcro ready.
- It is equipped with Rear Wheels Suspension by Polyurethane blocks to provide more comfortable rides.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Quick-release front and rear wheels with a foldable backrest to become a very compact size so that it can fit in a regular car trunk.
- Total weight at only 27 kg (59 lb) and can reduce to 21.5 kg (47 lb) after detaching the 4 wheels by quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability, and safety standards.
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat width with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- It comes with different straps for the knee, ankle, chest, and safety belt. (Optional safety features like thigh strap and H-shape harness are available too).
- Up to 5-years international warranty
Leo Standing Wheelchair vs other standing equipment:
- Regular active wheelchairs can’t give you the health benefits and convenience like Leo.
- Leo braces your knees and stretches your tendons much better than the standing frame and standing bed.
- Effectively prevents pressure sore under the feet as the user can conveniently sit down frequently anytime.
- Be more independent when it comes to standing/sitting or changing positions of pressure points.
- Many users call it Leo 2 Standing Wheelchair or just Leo II Wheelchair because it is the 2nd generation of our model Leo.
- If you are looking for standing wheelchairs for sale or the lightest standing wheelchair, Leo II Standing Wheelchair is the best recommended manual standing wheelchair in the market.
- Lots of spinal cord injury paraplegia depend on our products in their daily lives and exercises, which speaks for quality and usability.