The Premium Mobility Scooter For many years, the Moving Life ATTO has been one of the best-selling foldable mobility scooters. It is known to equip with all the unique features that most mobility scooters or elderly scooters don’t have. The innovative Moving Life has recently developed a new generation of this fantastic scooter – the ATTO Sport. This new model has all of the valuable features of the original ATTO; it also has many extra enhancements to ensure it stands out from the crowd. Users described it as the “Sports Car” of the mobility scooters; as a result, the ATTO Sport should undoubtedly turn heads on your journey.
Unique features of ATTO Sport vs. standard ATTO:
- Sporty PU leather seating and hand grips.
- Cruise Control with an upgraded top speed of 10KM/hr.
- Puncture-proof “shock-absorbing” NPT airless compound tires.
- Smart-looking front headlights and rear lights for more safety night out time.
- To add safety, there is a powerful front disc brake for extra stopping power during emergencies.
- Other new features include an anti-theft wireless locking key, a clear LCD display, and powerful lights front and rear.
- A convenient USB charging port positioned high up on the tiller gives you the convenience of mobile devices charging while on the move.
ATTO Sport definitely has the following features of a standard ATTO:
- You may split the ATTO apart for easy transportation or storage, and the heaviest section weighs just 17.5 kg.
- Foldable into suitcase mode or trolley mode, so you can tow it along behind you.
- You can leave the ATTO in your vehicle and remove the battery for charging separately.
- ATTO is the only mobility scooter approved by most airlines for cabin storage.
- The driving range is up to 20 KM between charges.
- There are many accessories that you can add to this stylish ATTO.