All-Terrain Recreational Vehicle (PW-4x4Q)
There are many obstacles outside, especially if you are active and enjoy outdoor activities. PW-4x4Q is an all-terrain recreational vehicle that can help you overcome most of the environments you might encounter outdoor (For instance steps, snow, steep slopes, sandy beach, muddy or bumpy roads etc).
- The Gyro System automatically adjusts the seat angle which allows your body to maintain an upright position during stairs climbing or at slopes. It also enabled the seat to power tilt-in-space for more comfort.
- It can climb up and down the stairs as high as 15cm (6″) at 25 degrees.
- PW-4x4Q is a 4-Wheel drive system (4WD) for all-terrain purposes.
- When traveling on a flat surface, you can operate with only 3 wheels to save electricity. (Just drop the 5th wheel and engage it to work with the 2 front wheels together).
- It can travel up to 24km (15 miles) with 3 wheels and 18km (11 miles) with 4WD. Assuming the user weighs 75KG (165 lb)
- The top driving speed is 7km/hr (4.35 mph)
- Uses Li-ion Batteries (More durable and efficient vs. the traditional Lead Acid Batteries)
- Able to make a 360° U-turn on the spot, with a turning radius of only 123cm (48.4″).
- Front, rear, and side LED lights are obvious while driving on the road at night.
- The raisable armrest is height and width adjustable (can adjust between 50-59cm wide).
- 2nd user can stand behind the seat to travel together.
Latest improvement vs the previous model.
- Lower seat level for more effortless transfer and better stability.
- Using the latest Dynamic controller for better control precision, stability, and comfort.
- The 5th wheel is now at a new position with a better structure to ensure energy-saving and durability.