Phoenix – Power Standing Wheelchair
Phoenix allows you to stand, sit, and move in a standing position and it also provides you the priceless 10 health benefits.
Why Phoenix is so worthy & valuable?
- This Phoenix power wheelchair enables the user to move in a standing position, stand and sit in steady and safe movement.
- 5-speed control with driving speed up to 8km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30km (18.5 miles) with a full charge.
- Equipped with Dynamic Shark Controller system for precise user control and sensors for safety.
- Automatically adjust to slow speed during non-sitting position for safety.
- The backrest is reclinable 25 degrees to maximize comfort.
- Equipped with LED lights for night going out and signal warning purposes.
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat width with multiple adjustable parts, hence can suit different body sizes.
- Different types of straps for knee, calves, chest, and safety belt for safety and comfort.
- Optional thigh strap, ankle strap, H-shape harness are available upon request too.
- Safety is always our No.1 priority while we designed the stylish structure. Only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy is used to ensure durability and safety standards.
Other Important Features:
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different height and leg length.
- 3-layers foam cushion and back support to ensure extra comfort.
- Rear spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- Phoenix is an excellent power sit to stand power wheelchair plus 25-degree recline function.
- Some user may call it Phoenix 2 or Phoenix II, because this is the 2nd generation of Phoenix.
- Travel distance may vary depends on how many times the user stands up /down, slopes to pass through and user weight etc).
- If you are looking for a more functional power standing wheelchair, you may look into our Draco.