Foldawheel Eco is a combination of many good features. Let us show you how this minimalist model differs from most market products. Most power wheelchair users are looking into Lightweight, Foldable, Compact, Durable Battery, Long Travel Distance, Adaptable to body size, etc., but they would like it to be affordable. Isn’t that too good to be true? Yes, here it is Foldawheel Eco.
- Foldawheel Eco has a minimalist design, and we use oval shape aluminum alloy to make the strong frame structure.
- We use brushless motors that are powerful yet energy-saving with electromagnetic brakes.
- The whole unit weighs only 21.5kg with one battery, and it is foldable to a very compact size.
- Standard delivery comes with ONE battery pack that allows you to operate for 18km (11 miles), and you may buy the optional 2nd battery, which enhances the travel distance to 36km (22 miles).
- Batteries are detachable without using tools, and each battery weighs only 1.8kg (4 lb)
- Raisable armrests for easier access or get nearer to tables.
- The rear tires are 12″ solid for easy maintenance, plus 7″ honeycomb front tires for better shock absorbance.
- A sound control system will not increase the speed as you drive down the slopes.
- The joystick controller can be detached easily for safe keeping during travel.
- Seat height at 51.5 cm, which is a more appropriate seat height. (You probably noticed most of the portable power wheelchairs in the market have much lower seat height)
Let’s see how else it can adapt to your needs:
- Comes with 14“, 16″, 18″seat width.
- You can adjust the tightness of the seat and backrest with adjustable straps.
- Detachable and length adjustable footrests, and the footrests are foldable.
- Optional higher armrests are available should you use a higher seat cushion of your own.