Draco – The Best Power Standing Wheelchair:
Draco is the most functional standing wheelchair out of all the models, excellent for users:
- With easily swelling feet (especially users with diabetes).
- Require to take a few naps in the day.
- Need extra comfort throughout the day.
- Want to constantly change the positions.
- Fully powered for lie down, stand, sit and recline positions. It also allows you to move in a standing position.
- 8 wheels to provide excellent stability especially when the user lies down.
- 5-speed control with driving speed up to 8km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30km (18.5 miles) with a full charge.
- Equipped with Dynamic LED graphic display Controller (DX2) for precise user control and sensors for safety.
- Automatically adjust to slow speed during standing or recline position for safety.
- Motorized wheels are located in the center to ensure a tight turning radius.
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat width with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- The footrest, armrest, and backrest move in a coordinated way simultaneously, so the user will not feel the muscle pull when changing from standing – sit – lie down position.
- Comes with different types of straps for knee, calve, chest and safety belt. (Optional thigh strap, ankle strap, H-shape harness are available too).
- Safety is always our No.1 priority when we designed this stylish structure, and only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy is used to ensure durability and safety standards.
Other Unique Features:
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different height and leg length.
- 3-layers foam cushion and back support to ensure extra comfort.
- Spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- If you are looking for a lay down wheelchair that is the most functional electric standing wheelchair, Draco definitely is your best choice.
- But if you don’t need lay down function or raise up the legs, then Phoenix would be your ideal motorized wheelchair