The Foldawheel PW-999UL is the lightest and most compact power wheelchair in the world. Its compact size allows it to fit easily in the trunk of a small car. Although it is very compact, it is more powerful than most other power wheelchairs on the market. And it has all the great features that you need that are not available from other manufacturers.
- The total weight of the wheelchair is only 20.5kg (45 lbs).
- It can be easily collapsed and opened in just 5 seconds.
- It is able to stand upright after being collapsed (see photos).
- It uses Polymer Li-ion batteries which are lightweight and longer lasting.
- Foldawheel can travel approximately 15km (9.3 miles) on a single battery.
- There is an option for a second battery for further distance of 30km (19.6 miles).
- Equipped with Double Gear Brushless Motor (extremely energy saving and powerful)
- We combine the brake, gear and motor into a small but powerful brushless motor kit.
- High grade aircraft aluminum alloy is used to make the frame very strong, yet lightweight.
- The armrests and footrest are strong enough to sustain full body weight.
- Raising the armrests allows you to get closer to tables and makes it easier to transfer.
- The footrest can be folded inwards, making it easier to stand up safely.
- Anti-tilt support with hydraulic system.
- Wider front wheel base to ensure comfort and prevent being caught within gaps.
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest for washing purposes.
- Convenient storage bag underneath the chair.
- Top quality charger (110V-230V) allows you to use it anywhere in the world.
- Many optional special accessories available from our online store.
There are always some copy cats that couldn’t understand the difference and want to make some quick money, so beware being deceived when you shop online, here we want to share some information with you, so you won’t be cheated.
The motor on the left is only a single gear type and therefore not as powerful compare to our double gear motor. And the worse part is that this tire is made of hard plastic, which doesn’t provide the necessary grip for slopes and smoother surface. You need our rubberized tire plus double gear motor in order to perform well and to ensure your safety.
Some of them may use thinner and smaller front caster like the photo on the right, which you will face more trouble when it comes to small bumps, minor curbs and rough surfaces. We all know smaller caster has higher chance of being caught at small pot holes and less capability to go over minor curbs, and therefore may increase the risk of user as well as greatly affecting the wheelchair performance.
Lastly, we want to emphasis about the quality of our battery pack (sitting within the support bar on both sides with a black handle) From the black plastic casing of battery pack, they all look the same, but inside is very different. Foldawheel PW-999UL is made of Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion Cells (same type like an iPad), therefore is more safe and higher grade than those normal Cylinder Li-ion Battery cells that the copy cats are using. Some other copy cats put the battery pack in the storage bag underneath the seat, which means you will lose the function of the useful storage bag, and the cable will be messy underneath, having higher tendency of being clamped when folding. This type of set up is typically heavier in total weight as well.