PW-800AX is the most functional wheelchair powered by Li-ion batteries. It is lightweight, foldable, practical, stylish, functional, high quality and durable. Please check out the great features to find out why PW-800AX is so good.
- With it’s large rear wheels, the PW-800AX can function like a power wheelchair as well as a manual wheelchair.
- And it is great for countries uses subway, you can reverse to get into the train with the large rear wheel.
- You never have to worry about the batteries running out. Switching from auto mode to manual mode can be done in less than 10 seconds.
- Apart from it’s powerful motor, you can assist by pushing the rear wheel manually when confronted with a pot hole or more challenging terrain.
- The PW-800AX is made of high grade aluminium alloy and weighs only 33kg (72.5 lbs) including the batteries. It is considered lightweight when compared to most of the power wheelchairs on the market.
- By detaching the 2 batteries and footrest, it weighs only 28kg (62 lbs). It can be easily folded and put in the trunk of a car.
- PW-800AX comes with 2 Li-ion battery packs and a 100V-230V charger. It can operate on just 1 battery pack also.
- The PG drive controller allows the user to precisely control the wheelchair, making it easier to go through narrow spaces.
- The armrests can be raised to get you closer to tables, and easier access to transfer.
- Our unique armrest pad can be adjusted individually Up / Down and Front / Back.
- The seat and backrest are foldable and the footrests are detachable.
- With it’s powerful motor and strong structure, it can hold up to 150KG (330 lbs).
- The standard production seat size is 18″, but we can make 16″ & 20″ seat upon request.